The UAE ranked first in the Arab world and the tenth globally in the standards of global influence and international relations. from the point of view of an audience of 55 thousand people who participated in studies of preparing the “Global Report for the Soft Power Index 2020” issued recently during the World Summit on Soft Power.
“Global Report for the Soft Power Index 2020”
UAE is the first in the Arab world in Soft Power Index 2020
The results of the international report prepared by
- Brand Finance
- Oxford University
World Summit on Soft Power 2020
- Global Report result announced during the World Summit on Soft Power 2020.
- With the participation of former United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
- In the presence of 500 international officials, government, diplomats, and media professionals in the fields of business, economy, culture, and diplomatic work.
- In the British capital, London, on February 25, 2020.
The UAE as one of the top ten countries in the world
The UAE Noticeable global impact
- The audience members who participated in the study chose the UAE as one of the top ten countries in the world.
- With each of the United States that exported, followed by China, the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, France, Russia, Canada, and Italy.
The Global Rank of the UAE
- The public also ranked the UAE first in the Arab world and the tenth globally in the international relations standard.
- As well as, Germany leading the axis, followed by Britain, the United States, France, Canada, Switzerland, Japan, Sweden, and Russia.
A Russian citizen declares her admiration for the Emirates
? Russia and UAE close relations….. ? A Russian citizen declares her admiration for the Emirates.The UAE is the 1st destination for Russian vacations and tourism.#UAEVoice #Russia #vacations #Tourism #UAE #Russia_UAE
Geplaatst door UAE Voice op Maandag 24 februari 2020
The Global Rank result
The report based on the opinions of:
- Firstly, The public and the specialists in assessing the soft power of countries.
- As well as, polled the opinions of the general public consisting of 55 thousand participants from 87 countries.
- Eventually, the survey of specialists included 1012 interviews.
Both specialists and the general public agreed that:
The UAE has a significant positive impact on the regional scene And international.