The UAE fulfiled its promise and received Sudanese students on its land, about 200 Sudanese from China left the country to the Emirates. On Emirates Airlines, to put them in quarantine for 25 days, before returning to the capital, Khartoum.
The UAE received 200 Sudanese from China
Sudanese Students reached UAE
A senior medical source at the Sudanese Ministry of Health said:
“Nearly 200 Sudanese left China to the United Arab Emirates, through the Emirates Airline.”
“The Emirati quarantine will receive the Sudanese returning from China today for 25 days before returning to the capital, Khartoum.”
Read Also: UAE initiative to evacuate Sudanese students from China
Sudan’s infected records of the Coronavirus
No coronavirus in Sudan
According to the Sudanese Ministry of Health:
- The country has not recorded any infection with the new Coronavirus.
- As well as, all competent authorities are in full preparation and precaution to limit the spread of the virus.
World Health Organization
The World Health Organization, earlier, classified the “emerging coronavirus”, a pandemic, and declared a “health emergency with an international dimension” And, she said, injuries hit more than 80,000 in about 33 countries.
Covid-19 disease (Coronavirus)
- It is noteworthy that the new Coronavirus causing Covid-19 disease, according to the name given by the World Health Organization.
- First appeared in late December 2019 in a wild animal market in Wuhan, China.
- Eventually, spread quickly with a massive movement of citizens for the New Year holidays.
The Emirates integrated system to defeat Coronavirus
- Dubai Health Authority confirmed that The Emirates integrated system to combat the emerging coronavirus “Covid 19“.
- The UAE is one of the first countries to take precautionary and preventive measures to limit the spread of the virus.
- Eventually, The number of cases in the UAE with Coronavirus reached 21 cases, 5 of which were identical to recovery.
The world praises the #UAE strategy in the #war fighting against Coronavirus.
– Strict Emirati procedures to combat the coronavirus#UAEVoice #Covid_19 #coronavirus #coronavirusoutbreak #March1st #COVIDー19 pic.twitter.com/EaNdaK9z0n
— UAE VOICE (@uae_voiceen) March 1, 2020