The first line of defense granted Golden Residency
Doctors holding the golden residency confirmed the honor of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, by granting 212 doctors in the Dubai Health Authority a 10-year residency in the UAE. It is a certificate of appreciation most valuable in their personal and professional career. It also fulfilled their dream of living and staying in the state. In addition, they will remain in the first line of defense, in order to protect their second home from any potential health risks.
The doctors who received the Golden Residence said that they were overjoyed when they received a call from the Authority’s Human Resources Department, in order to tell them that they had obtained the Golden Residence, in appreciation of their efforts in facing Covid-19. They also added that the UAE deserves the sacrifices of all those who live on its good land, in exchange for what they find in it a decent living.
- Dr. Muhammad Jawad Ahmed, who has worked in the emergency department of Rashid Hospital for 19 years
- Emergency medicine specialist at Rashid Hospital, Dr. Lara Suleiman
- Emergency medicine specialist at Rashid Hospital, Dr. Sarah Jabbour
- Emergency medicine specialist at Rashid Hospital, Dr. Manar Boutros
- Emergency medicine specialist at Rashid Hospital, Dr. Salma Abdullah Al-Misbah
- Emergency medicine specialist at Rashid Hospital, Osama Asif
Rashid Hospital currently has a bed of 762 to serve all specialities and has been ranked as the largest emergency and injury hospital in the Emirate of Dubai and the region. As well as, the hospital includes highly specialized surgical, medical and intensive care units, operating rooms and clinical support.
Golden Residency granted to doctors
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum granted the golden residency of 212 doctors of the Dubai Health Authority. In a sign of appreciation from His Highness for the great efforts, they made during the past period. Especially since the beginning of the Covid-19 virus crisis.
In 2019, the UAE implemented a long-term residence visa system, for five or 10 years. As well as, it renewed automatically when the same conditions met for certain groups, including investors, entrepreneurs, and those with specialist talent.
Doctors and specialists: At least two of the following conditions are required:
- That he holds a degree with a doctor’s degree from one of the top 500 universities in the world accredited by the Ministry of Education.
- To have a prize or certificates of appreciation for the work in the applicant’s jurisdiction.
- The contribution in conducting research of a scientific or scientific nature related to the applicant’s field of work.
- In addition, to have articles or scientific books in distinguished publications in the applicant’s field of work.
- The applicant must have membership in an organization linked to the applicant’s field of work, which requires outstanding work to accept membership.
- To have at least a PhD and a minimum of 10 years of work experience in the applicant’s work field.
- Finally, The specialization should be in the required scientific fields of importance to the state.
Source: The national