Expo 2020 Dubai Celebrates The World Wildlife Day
“Expo 2020 Dubai” supports initiatives to conserve the environment and its resources, today Tuesday 3 March 2020. It will celebrate World Wildlife Day in 2021 in partnership with the United Nations Environment Program and the Ministry of Climate Change and the Environment of the United Arab Emirates.
International Wildlife Day
- The world celebrates Wildlife Day on March 3 each year.
- As well as, It is an opportunity to celebrate the richness of diversity and beauty in animals and plants.
- Eventually, Raising the awareness of the benefits to people of preserving that richness and diversity.
Which is at the same time an opportunity to remind the urgent need to combat reducing the cause of Man in reducing the numbers of species, and that issue has many economic, environmental and social impacts.
A legal legislative system
The Agency’s Biological Diversity and Marine Biology Sector
Salah Al Raisi, Assistant Undersecretary for the Agency’s Biological Diversity and Marine Biology Sector at the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment.
- Protecting the environment and ensuring the sustainability of its natural resources and biological diversity is a priority in the UAE.
- In turn, the Ministry works within its strategy, and in cooperation with the government and private sector institutions.
- In order to enhance the sustainability of the local environment Through several efforts.
- Finally, it includes creating a legislative and legal system that achieves integrated protection of the environment and launching several programs, initiatives, and projects.
UAE supports initiatives to conserve the environment and its resources
- The UAE is making great efforts to preserve wildlife through the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment and a number of local authorities.
- Which concerned with the local environment and its protection.
The UAE includes many reserves
- The Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
- Al Wathba Reserve
- Sir Bani Yas Island
- Hatta Mountain Reserve
- Finally, Jebel Ali Marine Reserve
The celebration of this World Day comes on a list that includes a number of international days that Expo 2020 Dubai is scheduled to celebrate during its six months from October 20, 2020, to April 10, 2021.