Abdullah bin Zayed also paid tribute to the nurses on the occasion of the International Nursing Day, which falls on May 12 of each year. He stressed that they are honourable examples of sincerity, dedication, and hard work.
His Highness indicated that they play their role with courage and sincerity within our first line of defense to confront the emerging Coronavirus.
Prominent personalities who attended the two meetings:
- Sultan bin Saeed Al-Mansoori, Minister of Economy.
- Hussein bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi, Minister of Education.
- Noura bint Muhammad Al-Kaabi, Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development.
- Nasser bin Thani Al Hamli, Minister of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
- Hessa bint Issa Bou Hamid, Minister of Community Development.
- Jamila Bint Salem Musabih Al-Muhairi, Minister of State for General Education Affairs.
- Dr. Ahmed bin Abdullah Hamid Belhoul Al Falasi, Minister of State for Higher Education Affairs and Advanced Skills.
- Shama Bint Suhail bin Faris Al Mazrouei, Minister of State for Youth Affairs.
- Sarah Bint Yousef Al-Amiri, Minister of State.
- Sarah Awad Issa Muslim, Head of Education and Knowledge Department – Abu Dhabi.
- Saeed Ahmed Ghobash, Supreme President of the United Arab Emirates University.
- Dr. Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Karam, General Director of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority – Dubai.
- Dr. Mohadeth Bint Yahya Al Hashemi, Chairman of the Special Education Authority – Sharjah.
- Mohammed Khalifa Al Nuaimi, Director of the Office of Education Affairs at the Court of the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
Education and Labor Market Data Project
The need to adopt global best practices in the decision-making stages so that this is mainly based on data and information. In order to enhance the decision-makers’ mission to develop policies, launch projects, and initiatives based on
Firstly: Statistical information
Secondly: Accurate future visions
The project is based on a package that contains more than 800 million points of data, highlighting the journey of individuals in the country from education to the labour market. In order to know the most important factors that affect this trip. In addition, the most important aspects that should be focused on the decision-making and policy development process.
His Excellency Hussain Bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi, Minister of Education, reviewed the smart learning portal available by the Ministry. In the framework of applying the distance learning system for school students. It also provided 14 platforms whose content adapts to the curricula of different stages and provides various options for learning.
He also examined selected educational experiences for some developed countries, explaining their advantages, constituents, and mechanisms of work in light of the current health conditions. As well as, the strengths and flexibility in them. In order to benefit from them by dropping them on the Emirati private educational model in distance learning.