15 years of the leadership of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid
His Highness, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, has served as Head of the Government of the United Arab Emirates for 15 years.
The UAE Vice-President said on Twitter on Sunday: “I worked to accomplish the vision of my brother, the President, His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. I did my best to also serve the people of the UAE.”
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid: 15 years of absolute leadership
A letter has been written by Sheikh Mohammed outlining his journey as the UAE Prime Minister.
Sheikh Mohammed said in his special message that many “amazing things” have happened in 15 years when he collaborated with “thousands of local and federal teams.”
To fulfil the vision of the UAE President, they all served as one unit.
“They have also established the foundations of government strategic planning. Through more than 50 new laws, we also have carried out the largest legislative reforms in the history of our country,” Sheikh Mohammed said.
He listed the government’s other achievements:
- 500 turned government programs into smart ones.
- More than twice the federal spending (130 per cent).
- On 121 metrics, the UAE is the world’s best.
- The UAE passport is the world’s best.
- 95% of UAE residents felt safe.
- In the Arab world, the UAE economy is the second highest.
- In attracting international investment regionally, the UAE is the strongest.
- The UAE spent 40 billion dh in infrastructure, 140 billion dh in education, 94 billion dh in social welfare and also 50 billion dh in health and preventive programs.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid has always been the wise leader of the UAE. His crucial decision and his whole vision gave the country the lead in every field it got into. May all the leaders around the world learn from his great continuous wisdom.